Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Best Holiday Ever

I remember my favourite holiday as it was  yesterday. I was 12 (on 2006) and I lived in Antofagasta, I wanted to see my grandmother because she lived in Talca (very very far).  The problem was, I was the only who wanted to travel, my mother hates travelling, my sister prefer the computer, my brother was a baby and my dad had to work. I insist repetitively but I didn't have any hope, until one day my mother said we were travelling to Talca in a week. I almost cried.
We were all on my grandmother's house during a couple months. She was fantastic and cocked really delicious. That summer I learned about her more than any other summer. I was with her the whole day, every day.
With the family we were to different places around Talca ( Curanipe, Curepto, Licantén, Copihue and so on) to visit other families who lived there.
It was a magical summer and I wish I could repeat it.

By the way, if you don't know the places I talked about, you should search them, and maybe visit them, they are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment