Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ANTHROPOLOGY

I am in my first year of Anthropology and a lot of people have asked me about my motivation or why I decided studying this. I’m not very sure about the reasons.
In first place, I knew that I have to study because my parents has a horror to people who are not studying  , so I had to decide a career and an University to study in.
I started looking different careers and I discovered that I liked a lot of thing but anything to study so deeply, then I look for Anthropology which were not in any University of Talca (where I lived), then I look for University of Chile because people said it was great.
Anthropology had a lot of beards about things I am interested in such as culture, archeologist and education. I checked my decision coming to the Summer School of Anthropology and I thought I liked it.
I am studying this career now but I would like to study in courses in other careers too, so I can learn more during this year.

The next problem will be the job, not because the feel of the career, but my interested in it.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, anthropology is a beautiful career! but is a bit difficult to know what it is xD wikipedia doesn't help a lot and there are not enough information about it. Well, cool blog by the way!

    Gooooooodbyeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the job, I'm sure you will get the right one :)

    Kind regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much anthropology, I think it's a beautiful career :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we talk about that we're studying anthropology, people looks us as if we were monsters or something. About job don't worry, if you build your road in University, job woudn't be a problem.

    Regards! c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I say "I study anthropology", people say: "oh, that's a beautiful career... it's hard too" and they don't say anything else, because they don't know anything else about it. I don't know if it happens to you, but it happens to me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also I would like to study other careers!! Maybe is a good idea anthropology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Im also study anthropology (physical) and my family had the same reaction, but dont worry the job exist ;)

    ReplyDelete