Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Visiting my country


If I have to visit another country I would like to visit one in Latin America. However, the place I really want to visit is located in Chile.
 I'm talking about Chiloe, the city of magic. Every legend or story I have listened in the south came from that place. Trauco, Tue- Tue, Caleuche and legendary superstitions are just stories where I live. I would like to know what people think about it in Chiloe.
I’ve listened stories from people that have gone before, they say that you can feel the magic in the air. In fact, there was a friend of a friend that got pregnant in Chiloe, she attributed it to Trauco. There was magical and  a bad excuse in my opinion. But it worked, because it happened in Chiloe.

I would like to knock around, meet people, and remain for a while in Chiloe. I wouldn’t stay to live there because the idea is to visit another places of Chile, and when I know it all, I could maybe visit another country.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like to visit Chiloé too! I met this place and it is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I had been in Chiloé and it's wonderful! The food is tasty, the people are very kind and the places that you can visit are infinite :)

    I hope you can visit Chiloé very soon.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in Chiloe like a magic place too, and I think that is better than we can imagine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chiloe looks like a nice place for visiting, I'm going to do that this summer I guess. I hope that that friend of your friend can admit that she is pregnant of some boy and not by the Trauco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I also would love to visit Chiloé and to feel all it's magic on me :)

    ReplyDelete